Flutter Android Emulator
Run Your App on the Android Emulator
1. Note that on the main toolbar there are two dropdowns then play button. The first dropdown is used to select the device/emulator to run against. The second dropdown is the run configuration. This is used to provide information about which Dart class is used as the application starting point, as well as run parameters, options.
Clicking on the play button invokes the run configuration on the device/emulator.
Visual Studio Code
1. Go back to the editor and view the file list (explorer) on the left.
2. Click on the ‘lib’ folder to open it up.
3. Right-mouse click on ‘main.dart’ and you should see a popup menu containing the commands to run or debug. Select run or debug to install and run the app on the emulator. This will run the project on the emulator.
Command-Line1. Ensure that you are in the root folder of the project.
2. Enter the ‘flutter run’ command.