Flutter create app
When you create a new Flutter project, it creates a default ‘counter’ app that displays a counter in the middle of the screen. This app is the same, whether you generate it in Android Studio, Visual Studio Code or the Command-Line. It allows the user to click on a ‘+’ round button on the bottom-right to increment the counter.
Android Studio1. Select the following menu option: File > New > New Flutter Project. This will open a wizard.
2. Select ‘Flutter Application’ then hit next.
3. Enter the project name (whatever you want to call it) and hit next.
4. Enter the company domain (whatever you want) and hit finish.
5. The editor will take a couple of minutes to setup the files in the project.
6. That’s it!
Visual Studio Code1. Ensure that you have installed the Flutter Extension into Visual Studio Code before doing this.
2. Open the command palette using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+P (Command+Shift+P on the Mac) and you will see a
list of the available commands. If you start to type ‘Flutter’ in this box then you will see a list of Flutter commands:
3. Select the command ‘Flutter: New Project’.
4. Enter the name of the new project:
5. Select a folder to create the project in.
7. The editor will take a couple of minutes to setup the files in the project.
8. That’s it!
Ensure that you have installed the Flutter SDK and it is on the path before doing this.
Enter the command:
The command will take a couple of minutes to setup the files in the project.